Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Booking to Attend the evo track days 2024.
Before you submit a booking for an event, please read these conditions ("Conditions").
1. By accepting these Conditions as part of the event booking process, you are indicating your agreement to enter into a contract with Autovia Ltd of Three Tuns House, 109 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1NL.
2. The "Event" means evo track days which take place on;
Goodwood Motor Circuit
Friday 17th May 2024
Tuesday 2nd July 2024
Thursday 19th September 2024
3. "Fee" means the price of the Event as indicated during the booking process or as promoted in any marketing materials.
4. Please review all of the information you have submitted or will submit in respect of your booking before you make a booking request. By submitting a booking request you confirm that all of the information you submit is accurate, true and complete.
5. By submitting your booking request you are offering to enter into a contract for attendance at the Event.
6. We reserve the right to reject any booking request we receive.
7. The Fee for the Event is stated inclusive of VAT (except where stated otherwise on the event website) which will be payable, in addition, by you, unless you are VAT exempt.
8. In the event you are unable to attend you may substitute a suitable delegate to an Event upon notification to Autovia Ltd at no additional charge; this is at Autovia’s discretion.
9. Unless otherwise stated the refund policy for events is as follows:
9.1 Up to 4 weeks before the event: 50% of the fee refunded
9.2 less than 4 weeks before the event: no refund.
10. All places at the Event are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
11. The Event is subject to cancellation or rescheduling at our discretion. If the Event is cancelled in its entirety, we will credit any event fees paid to you as soon as possible. If the time, date, venue or content of the Event is changed subsequent to your booking, you will be notified and given the option to cancel your booking. We shall not be liable for any additional loss or damage resulting from such cancellation or changes.
12. It is the drivers' responsibility to ensure that the car meets the noise test regulations. If the car fails the noise test, it will not be permitted on track. We do not accept any liability for cars failing the noise test, and being refused on track.
13. We reserve the right to cancel, suspend or vary the operation of our contract with you if events occur which are outside of our reasonable control and we shall not be responsible for any breach of contract, nor for any loss or damage, resulting from such an event.
14. Any typographical, clerical or other similar accidental error or omission made by us in respect of your booking shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
15. Copyright and all other intellectual property rights shall remain the property of Autovia Ltd. You agree not to reproduce, sell, hire or copy any materials (in whole or in part) and not to use such materials except for reference.
16. Our liability to you under or in relation to your booking and the Event (whether arising from an action in contract law, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall be limited as follows: (a) we shall not be liable to you in respect of any loss of profit, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, loss of business opportunity, loss suffered by third parties or any form of indirect, consequential or special loss; (b) our total liability to you shall be limited to the amount of the Price paid by you.
17. These Conditions and the booking process referenced in these Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Autovia Ltd and you. In entering into these Conditions you acknowledge that you have not relied upon any statement or representation from us save as set out in these Conditions or as stated in writing as part of the booking process.
18. No term of any contract between us arising from these Conditions is intended to confer a benefit upon or be enforceable by any third party whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
19. The language of any contract formed will be English. The Conditions shall be construed in accordance with English Law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
20. We may change the terms upon which we make Events available from time to time without notice to you and any subsequent booking requests you may make will be subject to those changes.
21. Photography and video footage is recorded at all evo events, this footage may be used in future editorial and commercial content by Autovia Ltd. By attending this event you agree to images of you and your vehicle to appear in such content. If you do not wish to be filmed/ photographed at our events, please let a member of the evo events team aware of this at the beginning of the event.
22. By purchasing a ticket to this event, you agree that we may share the details you have provided with our evo track day sponsor brands and Autovia. If you object to the sharing of your data in this way, please email email@example.com.
23. Given the current circumstances surround COVID-19 we are planning to go ahead with these events. If for any reason we have to move the event your tickets will be carried over and still count for the new event dates. We will refund you your ticket cost in full should you be unable to make the new event date.