Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic we have regrettably had to cancel some of our events. We are working with all of the tracks for our events to find alternative dates later in the year and are hopeful we can update you with all the changes soon. The dates below are the ones we currently have on sale and will be adding to these as soon as possible.
We are of course happy to refund you the money for your tickets, but ticket holders will be given the option to transfer to our new dates when they become available. This is a developing situation and we will keep you updated with any changes. If you have any questions or concerns please email email@example.com.
Thanks, evo Team